Sunday, February 15, 2009

My New Book Series !!!!!


I'm reading a new book series. It's called A Series of Unfortunate Events. They are great books! They're about three children who get in a lot of trouble while trying to solve the mysteries that surround them. There are thirteen chapters in every book and there are thirteen books. They are by Lemony Snicket. If you read these books you have to read them in order because every book goes with the last. I'm already on the eleventh book! The books are sad but very exciting. They have so much detail. When I read them I feel like I'm in the book. I also really want to read the next one. If you read these books I hope you like them. I know I do.

2 comments:

Ella's Life said...

Ella, that was a great blog! You made me want to read those books too. I guess I should, huh? Love you, pretty girl.

Lindsay said...

Wow, you're already on the 11th book! How long does it take you to read each one? They sound like great books. Thanks for sharing!